List:       kde-devel
Subject:    KProcess api
From:       Jiří Paleček <jpalecek () web ! de>
Date:       2006-12-17 1:42:21

Hello,

I was just wondering whether KProcess in KDE4 will have an interface
complete enough so it would be possible to write a shell using KProcess.
The main thing that's missing in KDE3 is (apart from IO redirection,
which, as I have heard, should be possible in KDE4) is notification
about stopping/continuing a process. Is there a chance that it will be
possible in KDE4?

Regards
     Jiri Palecek