List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: virtual keyboard in KDE4?
From:       "John Tapsell" <johnflux () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-12-16 13:44:56

Well the that did the onscreen keyboard for gnome has some code that
takes the keymap and turns it into svg instructions.

You are right that the devil is in the details.  I really hope that Qt
won't have the same problems that gnome had (trouble with combo boxes
collapsing etc when the user uses the onscreen keyboard)

I've been pretty busy working on ksysguard though.  Anyone is free to
hire me heh, but otherwise I will try to get round to it.

John Tapsell