List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Looking for a maintainer for Gwenview
From:       Frerich Raabe <raabe () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-12-13 22:56:42

Hi Aurelien,

On Wednesday 13 December 2006 22:43, Aurelien Gateau wrote:
> I am the main developer of Gwenview [1], an image viewer for KDE. Having
> been working on this project for six years, I finally came up with the
> decision that it was time to move on.
>
> It has been a tough decision, but I realize I don't have enough free time
> to manage such a project by myself anymore. If you want to know more, have
> a look at the message I posted to the mailing list [2].
>
> I do not want Gwenview to die, that's why I'm looking for a maintainer. If
> you are interested, please contact me.

I just wanted to thank you for your very nice work. I have been using Gwenview
for years now and it has always been my preferred image viewer. I also
installed immediately whenever I was installing a Unix box for some friend.
So thank you very much for making my day a little bit more pleasant. :-)

- Frerich