List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Oxygen colors in KColorDialog
From:       Thomas Kadauke <tkadauke () gmx ! de>
Date:       2006-12-07 14:03:30

Am Thursday 07 December 2006 14:53 schrieb John Tapsell:
> Lubos, please. work with me here.  This conversation is going to take
> a long time..
>
> At the moment, when I use the color chooser, I do not see a set called
> Oxygen.

That's because there is none.

> Should there be one?

Yes, I think so.

> Is it called "Oxygen"?   Since I
> don't see it, does that mean it didn't install correctly for me?

See above.

> What
> does 40 colors have to do with Oxygen?

Nothing except there always has been the 40 colors scheme, and that an Oxygen
color scheme would also have to be placed into kdecore. You could take a look
at the 40.colors file in kdecore and derive from it to create an Oxygen color
scheme.

--Thomas