List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Problem with CMake and *.ui files
From:       "Jure Repinc" <jlp () holodeck1 ! com>
Date:       2006-11-23 14:57:55

Hi,

I've just tried to use Cmake for one of my KDE projects, but I have a
problem with compiling *.ui related stuff.

In parsek/src folder I have mainwindow.ui and mainwindow.h (which
includes ui_mainwindow.h on line 4).

In CMakeLists.txt I have also added the ui files with
kde4_add_ui_files macro.

When I run
cmake -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=debugfull ../src
from parsek/build folder I did get this message:
Generating ui_mainwindow.h
and I can see the file inside the parsek/build folder.

But when I run make command I get this error:
In file included from
/home/kde4devel/programming/parsek/src/parsek.cpp:7:
/home/kde4devel/programming/parsek/src/mainwindow.h:4:27: error:
ui_mainwindow.h: No such file or director

What could be wrong? I've attached my CMakeLists.txt file.

--
JLP's Blog - http://jlp.holodeck1.com/blog/
["CMakeLists.txt" (text/plain)]

project( parsek )
find_package( KDE4 REQUIRED )
INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES( ${KDE4_INCLUDES} )

set(CMAKE_MODULE_PATH ${CMAKE_SOURCE_DIR}/cmake ${CMAKE_MODULE_PATH})

include_directories( ${KDE4_INCLUDE_DIRS})
add_definitions( ${KDE4_DEFINITIONS} )

set( parsekSources parsek.cpp mainwindow.cpp)

kde4_add_ui_files( parsekSources mainwindow.ui connecttoserverdialog.ui )

kde4_automoc( ${parsekSources} )

kde4_add_executable( parsek ${parsekSources} )

target_link_libraries( parsek ${KDE4_KDEUI_LIBS} )