List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: kdenetwok and kde4
From:       "Robert Knight" <robertknight () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-11-16 22:27:56

Is there no chance of Slackware supporting knetworkmanager?  Until
very recently I used the gnome network manager applet in KDE.  Aside
from some interaction issues with the system tray, it works very
nicely ( KNetworkManager solves the aforementioned issues although the
overall experience is as slick).