List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Keramik and thin Keramik questions
From:       lostson <lostson () lostsonsvault ! org>
Date:       2006-11-12 21:25:46

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

 Hello
 I am wanting to modify Thin Keramik to add the gradients back to the toolbar
and menubar like the original Keramik or add some Thin Keramik options to the
original Keramik like the outline of the menus. I have been trying but can't
seem to get things to work. I am wondering if this is possible or am I
barking up the wrong tree, thanks.
--
LostSon

http://www.lostsonsvault.org