List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Xorg.conf problem
From:       "=?GB2312?B?uN+9+tD5?=" <gaojinxuan () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-11-08 0:02:35

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi, All:

     Currently, I need to restart the X Windows after I alter the Xorg.conf.
For example, if I close the twinview setting in Xorg.conf, I have to restart
the X Windows to make it go into effect. Is there any method that I can make
the Xorg.conf modification take effect without restart the X Windows?
     Thanks a lot!!!

      Best wishes!

      gaojinxuan