Sheeshpaul Kamboj wrote: > I'm writing an application using Qt4.1.2 and when i make my app fullscreen > it doesn't cover kicker. > I'm using KDE version: 3.3.0-5 Red Hat > Is updating to latest KDE version is my only solution ? Using KDE 3.5.5, I don't see any problems... if I make a window full screen, it takes up 100% of that monitor (I have two), including kicker. I can understand reluctance to upgrade to 4.x (after all, I haven't :-)), but 3.3.0 is *really* old. I would suggest moving to 3.5.5. If you build it yourself you shouldn't need to do anything to Qt unless your Qt is really old. Unfortunately I am not sure how much support you will get on 3.x since the 3.x series is now closed (or so I understand). -- Matthew "Inches: An antiquated measurement unit still in use in certain backwards countries with incredibly low-cost computer equipment." -- groff documentation >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<