Am Samstag, 28. Oktober 2006 01:17 schrieben Sie: > Oral Timocin wrote: > >Hi, > > > >i have installed kde from trunk using the kdewiki howto kde3to4. Now if > > i start kde with the user kde-devel kde crashes on startup but if i > > export kde and then start kde it starts. Has anyone an idea what this > > can be or is it a bug. > > It's most likely a bug. Feel free to fix it. > > Your email doesn't contain enough information to decide where the bug is > or what causes it. We need a backtrace, as well as environment settings, > etc. to judge where the problem is. That is the problem. The backtrace says nothing. I have posted it if there were any message. I only get the kde crash screen thats all > PS: don't do thread-hijacking. Your problem has nothing to do with the KDE > Pim Bug Triage. I know that :) >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<