List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Building KDE4
From:       "Jason Harris" <kstars () 30doradus ! org>
Date:       2006-10-26 13:19:42

I saw similar errors yesterday; they cleared up when I updated kdelibs.

Actually, since I didn't want to wait for a full kdelibs compile, I
did the following: "svn up" in kdelibs, then run cmake.  Then cd to
the "cmake" directory in kdelibs, and run "make install" there.
Basically, you just need some new cmake-related stuff.

HTH,
Jason