List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Qt4 compiling trouble
From:       Giovanni Venturi <gventuri73 () tiscali ! it>
Date:       2006-10-24 17:42:06

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Alle 23:30, giovedì 19 ottobre 2006, Brad Hards ha scritto:
> On Friday 20 October 2006 03:28, Giovanni Venturi wrote:
> > Alle 03:10, giovedì 19 ottobre 2006, Brad Hards ha scritto:
> > >
> > > This is a toolchain problem (of some kind). Have you recently upgraded?
> > > Do you have more than one glibc installed?
> >
> > I take new hard disk and installed the new Slackware 11.0, than I
> > followed the statements here:
>
> I'd still try rebuilding Qt. Something is broken in your moc binary, or a
> library it is depending on.
>
> Brad
Well I rebuild qt-copy 3 times, I downloaded also the Qt from Trolltech
website, but the result on the AthlonXP is always the same. I installed
Slackware 11.0 few days before compiling Qt and I didn't update nothing. The
disk is new. I tryed the mem86 test 4 times and the RAM memory is ok.
I really don't know what happened. I compiled xine and some other stauff, but
I got no linking trouble.
Giovanni
--
A KDE Italian translator and KSniffer core developer
Slackware GNU/Linux current version - kernel 2.6.17.13