List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Bugs at kdelibs
From:       "=?UTF-8?Q?Rafael_Fern=C3=A1ndez_L=C3=B3pez?=" <ereslibre () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-10-22 14:33:00

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

[Attachment #4 (text/plain)]

Hi,

Trunk here.

The first bug that I want to say is one that we all should know. When using
Kopete and we try to configure it through the Configuration dialog, and we
click in "Plugins", we see a really bad window. The left part is not
resizable with the splitter. I'm looking at
kdelibs/kutils/kpluginselector.cpp and I wonder...

( * ) Is really a KTabWidget needed for the left part of the dialog, I
mean... if in the QTreeListView is gonna be listed all the plugins, why is
that KTabWidget needed ? From my point of view... I would rewrite some part
of this code since is really horrible.

( * ) Searching for "Plugins" in other applications I went to Kate and I
found a bug. The "plugins" dialog in Kate is different, true... but if you
reproduce this steps you will see the bug:

1. At first you have selected a non-activated plugin.
2. Check a non-checked plugin that has configuration. The configuration
button is not enabled.
3. Select another plugin (don't check or uncheck it).
4. Select the plugin you changed before from nonchecked to checked. Now
configuration button is enabled.

Bye,
Rafael Fernández López.