List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Flickering problem in kicker (trunk)
From:       "=?UTF-8?Q?Rafael_Fern=C3=A1ndez_L=C3=B3pez?=" <ereslibre () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-10-15 20:04:50

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

[Attachment #4 (text/plain)]

My flickering is this way:

When adding lots of elements, and when the widget is filling the list, it
happens the next:

( * ) When elements are more than the container can show, it will show a
scroll bar. Now is when flickering start to happen.
( * ) At this point you'll notice that the element 0 just is in the place it
should, the element 1 moves up and down a bit, the element 2 moves up and
down a bit more than element 1, and so...

I've had a very little time and I am right now at qboxlayout.cpp, line 136,
where it starts everything to me, since it seems that the top property or
something of the widgets are not assigned correctly.

If you want to check what happens to me, just apply this patch and see.
Please note the for loop () [for (int j = 0; j < 20; j++)] to look at the
bug better.

Bye,
Rafael Fernández López.