List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Decision needed
From:       "Aaron J. Seigo" <aseigo () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-10-10 14:56:08

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Tuesday 10 October 2006 3:35, johnflux@gmail.com wrote:
> Can we have a vote on this please?

erg. we don't vote on these issues, and have no mechanism for voting
(thankfully! =)

> I propose that "mini-apps" should be known only by the longer name -
> KDE Calculator  for example.  "Kalc" looks horribly ugly to me.

to repeat myself, i'd really suggest taking this to the usability group
(kde-usability-devel@kde.org) with regards getting this codified one way or
the other in the HIG. that way we have a written conclusion that we can start
to propagate out to the apps and the usability experts amongst us can help
figure out what that conclusion should be =)

--
Aaron J. Seigo