List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: compiling kde4
From:       "Henri Girard" <henrigira () numericable ! fr>
Date:       2006-10-06 14:38:43

seems to be impression... lol
révision 593021 compile just fine..
but i just updated ... maybe you have not all libs again
For some apps I have to "hack" cmake.txt in main directory
for example joystick doesn't compile in kdebase
i changed my linux/joystick.h to by passed this error...
but mostly compiled without any problem...
I can compiled nearly all kde4 nowadays but nmm-photon doesn't work yet
for me...
(though nmm can work) but it's rather a big gaz factory :) lol
cheers
Henri