List:       kde-devel
Subject:    EBN (and Krazy) Tools
From:       Allen Winter <winter () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-10-03 23:43:05

FYI:

Krazy source is moving from playground/devtools into trunk/KDE/kdesdk/ebn/krazy

Also, we intend to put all the EBN tools, including: the APIDOX creation/checker,
the Docs Sanitizer, and all future EBN stuff into $SVN/trunk/KDE/kdesdk/ebn.

Note that Adriaan is working on a much better implementation for doxygen.sh and
that it too will be moved.. probably into $SVN/trunk/KDE/kdesdk/ebn/apidox
from its current location in kdelibs.

The idea is to gather together all the Quality Checking Tools into one central location.
One of my goals is to make the tools accessible from the comfort of your local command line
(which you can do right now with Krazy).

Regards,
Allen