List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KHtmlPart GUIProfile undefined symbol
From:       Henrique Pinto <henrique.pinto () kdemail ! net>
Date:       2006-09-30 16:29:46

On Sat 30 Sep 2006 13:15, Damien Ulrich wrote:
> (...).cpp:43: undefined reference to `KHTMLPart::KHTMLPart(QWidget*, char
> const*, QObject*, char const*, KHTMLPart::GUIProfile)'
>
> I thought logicaly of an inlude problem :
<SNIP>
> I tried to clean up all to be sure... :P
> not even better !?

"Undefined reference" errors indicate linker problems, not include problems.
Your error means you are not linking to the library that provides the
symbol  in the error message (the KHTMLPart's constructor). Please make
sure you are linking to libkhtml.

--
	Henrique Pinto
	henrique.pinto@kdemail.net