On Thursday 28 September 2006 12:20, johnflux@gmail.com wrote: > Hey all, > Is KDED working at the moment in kde4? I look at kwrited (in > apps/konsole code for some reason - this should probably be moved to > workspace) and its currently disabled with a comment saying kded is > disabled. > > How do I write a kded daemon? I can probably just copy from any > code that is working, but how do I deploy and test it easily over and > over? KDED modules are most definitely working. Maybe not kwrited, but kcookiejar, kwalletd, and kpasswdserver, to name a few, are. You can see the full list with "dbus org.kde.kded /kded loadedModules" You can test loading your own module by using the loadModule dbus call. -- David Faure, faure@kde.org, sponsored by Trolltech to work on KDE, Konqueror (http://www.konqueror.org), and KOffice (http://www.koffice.org). >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<