List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Plus: Kicker cache !?
From:       Damien Ulrich <dams () domosys ! org>
Date:       2006-09-28 21:37:07

Le jeudi 28 septembre 2006 19:44, Thiago Macieira a écrit :
> It's the virtual table that is missing. You most likely forgot to #include
> a .moc file.
I've had to learn with more precision what is the moc file and the Q_OBJECT
macro...
to generate it , I've found :
http://developer.kde.org/documentation/other/developer-faq.html#q2.16
so I did
$ make force-reedit
but it seems there's already something that I missed !?
I haven't found how to generate it for now !?...

Did I noticied that I use kdevelop 3.3.2(-5) ?!

I'm trying to analyze the structure of the templates to understand the
process ...

If someone could guide me a bit in the right direction ... ?

--
"Il n'y a qu'un moyen d'abolir la guerre entre les peuples, c'est d'abolir la
guerre économique entre les individus, le désordre de la société présente."