On 22.09.06 18:19:06, Andreas Pakulat wrote: > I've got a problem with building KDE4, using cmake 2.4.3 from Debian > unstable. It doesn't find kde4-config, instead the CMake macro finds > kde-config (from KDE3). > > It seems as if kde-config has precendence over kde4-config, even if > KDE4/bin is before KDE3/bin in PATH. > > For now I'd just like to know wether this is a known issue, if so I can > save myself the subscription to the build-system list. Forget it, either the kdelibs svn up I did or the run of cmake -DKDE4_KDECONFIG_EXECUTABLE run fixed it in a way it is not reproducable anymore. Andreas -- Good news. Ten weeks from Friday will be a pretty good day. >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<