List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Build Problems with current KDE4
From:       Andreas Pakulat <apaku () gmx ! de>
Date:       2006-09-22 16:19:06

Hi,

I've got a problem with building KDE4, using cmake 2.4.3 from Debian
unstable. It doesn't find kde4-config, instead the CMake macro finds
kde-config (from KDE3).

It seems as if kde-config has precendence over kde4-config, even if
KDE4/bin is before KDE3/bin in PATH.

For now I'd just like to know wether this is a known issue, if so I can
save myself the subscription to the build-system list.

Andreas

--
You may get an opportunity for advancement today.  Watch it!