List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Still possible to commit new features for 3.5.5 ?
From:       Thiago Macieira <thiago () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-09-21 6:07:10

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Juan Luis Baptiste wrote:
>Hi,
>
>It is still possible to commit new features for KDE 3.5.5? the schedule
> page in developer.kde.org doesn't mention anything about the feature
> freeze, just that tagging will occur between October 1 and 3 and that
> the release will be made in October 10. I'm asking because I have
> implemented

We're back in feature freeze for 3.5.5. See the recent email to
kde-cvs-announce and kde-core-devel.

If there's another unfreeze for 3.5.6, you may be able to commit your
feature.

Please remember that all features for 3.5.x must be tested in public
before being committed and you must have the Ok from another developer,
preferrably the maintainer of the module in question.

    PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
    E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358