List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Iwy 1.0
From:       Uwe Thiem <uwix () iway ! na>
Date:       2006-09-16 18:49:49

Hi folks,

some of you might have wondered what my recent postings were about. After some
years of abstinence with regards to KDE development, I missed my *old* kfract
so much that I simply had to get my hands dirty again and re-implement it
under its new name Iwy. Actually it shares very little code with the former
kfract.

You can get it here:
http://www.Sysex.com.na/iwy-1.0.tar.bz2

It's still just a toy.

Anyway, if you are interested in fractals get it and enjoy!

Uwe

--
Mark Twain: I rather decline two drinks than a German adjective.
http://www.SysEx.com.na