List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: bugs.kde.org (was: Re: konqueror has 1305 unconfirmed bugs)
From:       Chris Howells <chris () chrishowells ! co ! uk>
Date:       2006-09-01 14:12:13

On Friday 01 September 2006 13:27, David Faure wrote:

> > I like to have control of "pixieplus" as it seems at the
> > moment I'm the only one caring for it :-)
>
> OK I changed the owner of new pixieplus bugs to be you.

In future, Dirk, could you please obtain permission from the previous
maintainer before attempting to make such changes (e.g. by directly mailing
them and waiting a few days). It will save a lot of confusion in the future.

Are you intending to maintain the application? It's been rotting for the last
three or so years, needs a huge amount of work doing it, and doesn't have any
users at the moment.