List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: kdebase error compiling
From:       Allen Winter <winter () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-08-28 13:47:37

On Monday 28 August 2006 06:25, Henri Girard wrote:
> hi,
> can you help me to correct this error :
> kdelibs kdepimlibs compile ok kanagram too...
> only kdebase doesn't
> kind regard
> Henri
>
> kdedev@one:~/kdebase/build$ cmake -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=$KDEDIR ..
> -- Found Qt-Version 4.2.0-snapshot-20060821
> -- have_visibility: 1 version>=4.1: FALSE bad alloctor: FALSE
> -- Found KDE4 include dir: /home/kdedev/install/include
> -- Found KDE4 library dir: /home/kdedev/install/lib
> -- Found KDE4 kconfig_compiler preprocessor:
> /home/kdedev/install/bin/kconfig_compiler
> -- Create macro to display info at the end of install
> -- PAM was not found
> -- taskbar panel extension disable (since taskbar lib is disabled),
> reactivate it when we use plasma or remove it
> -- Building KSysGuard
> -- Logitech mouse support is disabled. Provide libusb to enable it.
> -- /home/kdedev/kdebase/workspace/kcontrol: skipped subdir
> $(KSMCARD_SUBDIR)
> -- MIGRATE ALL APPLNK DESKTOP FILE TO XDG DIRECTORY
> -- TODO: fix nsplugintest linking (cmake problem)
> CMake Error: This project requires some variables to be set,
> and cmake can not find them.
> Please set the following variables:
> X11_XTest_LIB (ADVANCED)
^^ this means you need to install the Xtst library.   Look for whatever
package your distro uses to provide X11's libXtst

> XRES_LIBRARY
^^ this means you need to install the XRes library.  Look for whatever
package your distro uses to provide X11's libXRes

Yes, we need better error messages...

--
KDE: Same Thing We Do Everyday... Try to Conquer the World