List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: problem with kde-apps
From:       Martin Koller <m.koller () surfeu ! at>
Date:       2006-08-27 15:53:26

On Sunday 27 August 2006 15:45, Jice wrote:
> Hi
>
> This is my first post to the lsit so I'm not sure this is the appropriate
> place.
>
> I cannot register with kde-apps.org. I tried with 3 different email
> addresses, but I never got a single email with my password, contrary to
> what says the site.
>
> Can somebody help me?

I can't help, but I can say that I have the exact same problem
(I tried yesterday 2 times) ..

What I did now is send them a mail (via their web interface) ... and I'm still
waiting for a reply ...

--
Best regards/Schöne Grüße

Martin    ()  ascii ribbon campaign - against html mail

Computers and Internet gave you freedom.
TCPA would TAKE your FREEDOM!  http://www.againsttcpa.com