List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: konqueror has 1305 unconfirmed bugs
From:       Randy Kramer <rhkramer () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-08-22 13:15:37

On Tuesday 22 August 2006 06:26 am, Dirk Stoecker wrote:
> Everyone here with a bit free time, click above link, select randomly a
> bug and see if you can confirm or close it.

I'm not a developer, but may find some time to help with this, but the first
question is, what version of konqueror should I (must I) test against?

(Currently I have konqueror 3.4.2 installed as came with Mandriva 2006--I have
very little hope of installing a more recent version (until I upgrade my
entire machine to some newer distro), unless possibly there are (Mandriva
2006) rpms for a new version.  Even so, updating all of kde is scary (for
me).

Randy Kramer