List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Not in the face! (Introducing myself)
From:       "Ross Burton" <headrift () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-08-15 16:02:43

Hey.  Thanks for the replies.

Matt:  I've joined the panel-devel mailing list.  It was a little hard to
find - I ended up playing with URLs to get there.  Thanks for letting me
know that it existed.  Also, working with the webdev tools is an
interesting idea, although I'm happier using them than coding for them at
this point.

Vivek:  Your projects sound interesting.  I think I could handle a wizard,
and also try my hand at a panel applet.  Can you give me more detailed
information on the projects, like which APIs or toolkits you're using?

  - Ross