Hi! Can anyone with better cmake knowledge than me help with this? I used the macro_optional_find_package(Ldap) macro_optional_find_package(Sasl2) commands in the CMakeLists.txt file, so why the LBER_LIBRARIES and LDAP_LIBRARIES required? Thx, György Kurt V. Hindenburg írta: > Even with > WITH_Ldap OFF > WITH_Sasl2 OFF > LBER_LIBRARIES LBER_LIBRARIES-NOTFOUND > LDAP_INCLUDE_DIR LDAP_INCLUDE_DIR-NOTFOUND > LDAP_LIBRARIES LDAP_LIBRARIES-NOTFOUND > > I get errors when trying to compile kdepimlibs: > > CMake Error: This project requires some variables to be set, > and cmake can not find them. > Please set the following variables: > /opt/KDE/svn/trunk/KDE/kdepimlibs/kldap/LDAP_INCLUDE_DIR > LBER_LIBRARIES (ADVANCED) > LDAP_LIBRARIES (ADVANCED) > > Is LDAP and LBER (no idea what this is ) required to compile KDE4? I tried > w/o success on a clean build dir. > Kurt > >>> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe << > > >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<