List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Fwd: noob
From:       Gary Cramblitt <garycramblitt () comcast ! net>
Date:       2006-08-06 16:39:28

On Friday 04 August 2006 19:28, Will Entriken wrote:
> I have consolidated a complete set of KDE SVN build instructions to
> one location.
>
> http://developer.kde.org/build/compile_cvs.html

Nicely done.  I especially like that it is short and sweet.  The other
articles have had an unfortunate tendency to grow and grow until their
usability and readability has diminished.

Something I personally wonder about are the following exports:

export QTEST_COLORED=1
export XDG_DATA_DIRS=$KDEDIR/share
export XDG_CONFIG_DIRS=$KDEDIR/etc/xdg

Maybe you could explain these in a separate section at the bottom?

--
Gary Cramblitt (aka PhantomsDad)