List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: kdepim headers problem
From:       <mitriher () teleco ! upv ! es>
Date:       2006-07-31 14:41:24

In that case, I don't understand why Qt designer allows the insertion of
these widgets (KDateEdit, KTimeEdit)
on a form.

When copying these headers locally the compiler outputs:

g++ -c -pipe -Wall -W -g -D_REENTRANT -DDISABLE_SIMULATION
-DQT_THREAD_SUPPORT -DQT_SHARED -DQT_NO_DEBUG
-I/usr/lib/qt-3.3/mkspecs/default -I. -I. -I./include -I/usr/include/GL
-I/usr/include/pgsql/server -I/usr/include/kde -I/usr/share/apps
-I/usr/lib/qt-3.3/include/qwt -I/usr/local/include/apwidgets
-I/usr/local/include/apcpp -I/usr/lib/qt-3.3/include -Ioutput/ -Ioutput/
-o output/BaseHistoryWidget.o output/BaseHistoryWidget.cpp
output/BaseHistoryWidget.cpp: In constructor
‘BaseHistoryWidget::BaseHistoryWidget(QWidget*, const char*, uint)’:
output/BaseHistoryWidget.cpp:925: error: no se encuentra una función
coincidente para la llamada a ‘KTimeEdit::KTimeEdit(QFrame*&, const char
[13])’
./ktimeedit.h:49: nota: los candidatos son:
KTimeEdit::KTimeEdit(QWidget*, QTime, const char*)
./ktimeedit.h:45: nota: KTimeEdit::KTimeEdit(const KTimeEdit&)
output/BaseHistoryWidget.cpp:937: error: no se encuentra una función
coincidente para la llamada a ‘KTimeEdit::KTimeEdit(QFrame*&, const char
[11])’
./ktimeedit.h:49: nota: los candidatos son:
KTimeEdit::KTimeEdit(QWidget*, QTime, const char*)
./ktimeedit.h:45: nota: KTimeEdit::KTimeEdit(const KTimeEdit&)

Sorry, the messages are in Spanish: Qt Designer assumes these widgets
have the name of the widget as the 2nd parameter, but KTimeEdit has
QTime as 2nd parameter.

Thanks a lot.