Hi everyone, I can't manage to make QSignalMapper work, could anyone tell me what I am doing wrong? Here is my source code: QSignalMapper *actionsMapper = new QSignalMapper(this); connect(actionsMapper, SIGNAL(mapped(const QString&)), this, SLOT(slotActionActivated(const QString&))); KActionCollection *actionCollection = new KActionCollection(this); KAction *act = new KAction( "cmd", Qt::Key_Backspace, actionsMapper, SLOT(map()), actionCollection); connect(act, SIGNAL(activated()), actionsMapper, SLOT(map())); actionCollection->insert(act); actionsMapper->setMapping(act, "cmd"); void explorer::slotActionActivated(const QString& cmd) { } The problem is that in debug mode, slotActionActivated is never entered in... Thx >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<