List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Challenge to KDE developers
From:       "Marcelo Magno T. Sales" <marcelo-sales () ig ! com ! br>
Date:       2006-07-28 1:09:26

Em Quarta 26 Julho 2006 04:24, Chris Jones escreveu:
> > What happens is that when it detects Konqueror your are
> > automatically redirected to another URL which appears to be
> > designed to deliberately crash Konqueror.
>
> Doesn't crash for me... Redirection works fine and I eventually end
> up at
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/

It works ok here too, though it takes too long to load the page.
Firefox worked too, and loaded it much faster.
By the way, some time ago (late 2004, early 2005) I have read that
someone was working on a qt version of Firefox, with full KDE
integration. I remember there was a possibility that this adapted
gecko engine might be integrated in Konqueror.
Anyone has updated info about this?

Thanks,

Marcelo