List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: [Slightly OT] Emacs+kde-emacs mode do not let me indent
From:       Andreas Pakulat <apaku () gmx ! de>
Date:       2006-07-23 17:53:15

On 22.07.06 13:05:23, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I know this is partly OT, but I thought many here use kde-emacs (from
> kdesdk) and the problem occurs during editing KDE code:
>
> I cannot indent using <tab> key, I always get:
>
> let*: Symbol's function definition is void: c-narrow-out-enclosing-class [7 times]
>
> Google didn't really help here (or I'm using the wrong keywords).
>
> I'm using Emacs snapshots from Debian unstable.

Could it be that the cc-mode delivered with Debian's snapshots is to
recent? (it the latest released version 5.31.something)?

I tend to think this is a kdesdk bug and if it turns out I'll file a
bugreport, but until now I have no evidence, so if anybody can shed some
light on this I'd be happy.

Andreas

--
Your sister swims out to meet troop ships.