List:       kde-devel
Subject:    kdepim headers problem
From:       Miguel_Ángel_Tribaldos <mitriher () teleco ! upv ! es>
Date:       2006-07-17 12:02:51

Hi all,

I've recently found 2 issues using the KDateEdit and KTimeEdit classes
(kdepim), with Fedora Core 5.
I have installed kdepim and kdepim-devel and nevertheless:

* I can't find kdateedit.h and ktimeedit.h headers anywhere.
* If I, by hand, copy these headers from kdepim sources, when using
these classes from Qt Designer, a clash results between KTimeEdit header
and  that generated by uic.

Best regards.