List:       kde-devel
Subject:    konqueror slowness
From:       Anders Bergström <andberg75 () yahoo ! se>
Date:       2006-07-12 10:19:18

Konqueror loads pages with many pictures really slow
on my computer. The kded process can take 20-40% of
the CPU while loading a page (400MHz comp.). It seems
the http slave makes some authentication lookup for
every file loaded. That must be wrong. I believe the
offending block of code is around line 2551 in http.cc
maybe the bNoAuth variable should be set to true.

Anders