When I try to edit: http://developer.kde.org/joining/ I get the following error: Error separating out the PHP tags! Please edit the page off-line. Other pages on d.k.o I can edit just fine. Btw: The correction I wanted to make on that page was the url to the breakfastnetwork; it should point to: http://www.englishbreakfastnetwork.org/apidocs/index.php?component=kde-4.0&module=kdelibs Hope this info is useful to someone, Have a nice day, keep up the great work, and keep programming, Tim >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<