On Wednesday 31 May 2006 12:36, Allan Sandfeld Jensen wrote: > On Wednesday 31 May 2006 11:56, Arash wrote: > > Dear all, > > I noticed that the QLocale could not read/write the Arabic/Persian float > > numbers, coudl somebody confirm it? > > I just checked. QLocale can't handle non-european numbers _at all_, neither > as float nor as integers. The string<->int functions only deal with > separators not with different characters. > No. I am an idiot. Ignore my comment. `Allan >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<