List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Fwd: [Scim-user] IRC Meeting (#xkbconfig) tomorrow Friday,
From:       LiuCougar <liucougar () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-07-06 21:32:15

Hi,

I am the developer of skim (a KDE frontend for SCIM, an input method
platform). Below is a forwarded message about GNOME attemptation to
integrate SCIM with gswitchit.

The similar situation is present in KDE as well: skim vs kxkb

It would be good to integrate the two.
I hope someone from KDE can attend the IRC meeting and potentially
push for a unified keyboard support interface in KDE.

Regards,
Cougar