List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: hash map?
From:       Christoph Bartoschek <bartoschek () gmx ! de>
Date:       2006-07-03 19:07:50

Am Montag, 3. Juli 2006 15:03 schrieb Michael Thaler:
> Hello,
>
> I am working on porting the SIOX tool from gimp to Krita. The SIOX tool
> uses a hash_map to do some caching. For example it uses the two functions
> Since Krita is part of KOffice, I am not sure if it is o.k. to use SGI's
> hash_map for Krita because it is not part of the STL. If not, is there any
> other hash map that I could use for Krita?

The next standard will contain std::unsorted_map, that is implemented by a
hash. It is already part of Technical Report 1
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Technical_Report_1. The libstdc++ already
implements it (at least since GCC 4.0). You can find it when you search for
the header unsorted_map.

Christoph Bartoschek