On Friday 30 June 2006 15:37, Gary L. Greene Jr. wrote: > On Friday 30 June 2006 15:39, Boudewijn Rempt wrote: > > On Wednesday 28 June 2006 23:47, Remi Villatel wrote: > > > The question is: Who will cry if we lose the Windows95 (c)(TM)(R) > > > and Motif styles provided by Qt? I won't... > > > > I'd miss the motif style, and I'd miss the platinum style even > > more. > > And yes, I would miss the Windows looking one. Jumping in late... Why the heck do we want to dump QStyle anyway? The central philosophy of QStyle is that you theme widget elements, not the widgets themselves. KDE widgets should be painting themselves with these elements. There will undoubtedly be some special widgets that can't, but they aren't sufficient excuse to make a QStyle-incompatible KStyle. In an ideal world, we wouldn't even need KStyle. -- David Johnson >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<