List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Session bus not found
From:       "Kurt V. Hindenburg" <kurt.hindenburg () kdemail ! net>
Date:       2006-06-25 16:04:59

Hello,
  What do I need to do to get this working?  Do I need to start something?  I
noticed that not the entire kdebase compiles, so perhaps I'm wishful
thinking.  Ignore the X Errors, I'm using ssh X forwarding...

% konsole
X Error: BadValue (integer parameter out of range for operation) 2
  Extension:    156 (RANDR)
  Minor opcode: 4 (RRSelectInput)
  Resource id:  0x100
konsole: FATAL: Session bus not found
KCrash: crashing... crashRecursionCounter = 2
KCrash: Application Name = konsole path = <unknown> pid = 30414
Warning: connect() failed: : No such file or directory
KCrash cannot reach kdeinit, launching directly.
X Error: BadValue (integer parameter out of range for operation) 2
  Extension:    156 (RANDR)
  Minor opcode: 4 (RRSelectInput)
  Resource id:  0x100
drkonqi: FATAL: Session bus not found