List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: kdevelop & VI
From:       Alexander Dymo <dymo () mk ! ukrtelecom ! ua>
Date:       2006-06-24 21:54:09

On Friday 23 June 2006 13:20, Cyrille Berger wrote:
> > However I don't know wether current kdevelop supports any other editor
> > besides Kate and the Qt Editor...
>
> well in 3.3.3, in the configure dialo, in the editor pane, I can choose
> between kate and Qt Text editor. I don't have ysis installed, but from
> their website they say it works.
Yes it does but alas I haven't used it for a while and can't tell anything
about the status. But btw the biggest proc about yzis + kdevelop for me
was not the vi-style operation, but a bunch of free F... shortcuts ;)

PS: kvim also supports ktexteditor interface but we explicitly disabled
it from loading into KDevelop because it crashes a lot. We favor Yzis
instead.