List:       kde-devel
Subject:    A question regarding i18n installation
From:       Pavel Troller <patrol () sinus ! cz>
Date:       2006-06-23 21:22:46

Hi!
  I have the following problem:
  I've decided to install koffice into a separate directory, /opt/koffice1.5 .
Of couse I know about KDEDIRS and similar run-time things, all this is solved
and working.
  Rest of kde (with a few another exceptions) lives in /opt/kde3.5 .
  BUT: i18n stuff for koffice is contained in main i18n langpacks, it's not
separate. It means, that when I'm installing an i18n package, its koffice files
are installed in /opt/kde3.5 (the main --prefix for the whole installation),
which is wrong for this case.
  How can I divert just koffice files into another directory ?
                             With regards, Pavel Troller