List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: how to do high performance image display
From:       Thomas =?iso-8859-1?q?L=FCbking?= <thomas.luebking () web ! de>
Date:       2006-06-14 18:36:30

You might want to take a look at this.

the viewer is only a demo for the class.
lib as soon as i fixed the api - until then just copy the header and src into
your project

overlay support very soon (faster display but may issue with xgl etc.), qt4
port: yes sure (i'll start it around next week or so, you can start it out
today and mail me patches)

Thomas

--
Fear... Fear attracts the fearfull.
The strong. The weak. The innocent. The corrupt.