List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Conversion of ksokoban to xml gui. Please review.
From:       "Dmitry Suzdalev" <dimsuz () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-06-14 12:15:28

The thing is that it's exactly as I meant - that's constant variable.
And it's unlikely to change. And even if it'll change sometime, it's
supposed to affect all source at once - corresponding array just not
needs that flexibility of variable length array.

I've created this array to avoid writing ten times only slightly
different code, as it was done before I put my hands on it ;). That's
the story.

And, yes, mabe it's safer to use enum. Thanks, Frans :).