List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: kde4
From:       Anders Bergström <andberg75 () yahoo ! se>
Date:       2006-06-13 7:03:26

Your solution worked perfectly, thanks! I also noted
that in .kde/share/config/kpersonalizerrc there was
some strange entries for the iconsizes:
[DesktopIcons]
Size=135203960

[General]
FirstLogin=false

[MainToolbarIcons]
Size=-1078644360

[SmallIcons]
Size=134558548

[ToolbarIcons]
Size=-1218432388

Looks like random ints but I don't know if thats the
problem.

Anders