List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Newbie question about QTabWidget
From:       Thomas Kadauke <tkadauke () gmx ! de>
Date:       2006-06-11 23:03:53

Am Monday 12 June 2006 00:53 schrieb Aaron J. Seigo:
> On Sunday 11 June 2006 14:38, Thomas Kadauke wrote:
> > This will print out a C++ implementation of your form. Copy the parts you
> > need, and you're done :)
>
> or ... just use the .ui file in your app directly so that future
> modifications to that .ui file will automatically show up in your app,
> transitions to new version of designer/qt are easier ... =)

True. In this case this seems the best solution, but it is not always
possible, i.e. when using custom widgets which are not registered with QT
designer, as in my current project.

see i.e. the constructor in this class:

http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/playground/utils/workflow/src/ui/commandwidget.cpp?rev=549407&view=auto

That's why I suggested using uic manually.

--Thomas