List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Proposition for the inclusion of kgraphviewer in KDE
From:       Kleag <kleag () free ! fr>
Date:       2006-06-11 21:14:53

OK. I will do the import of KGraphViewer in kdereview as soon as possible and propose \
it for inclusion into kdeextragear, Thanks,
Kleag Le Dimanche 11 Juin 2006 03:35, Aaron J. Seigo a écrit  :> On Saturday 10 June \
2006 03:18, Carsten Niehaus wrote:> sort of ... playground is for apps, libs, \
artwork, etc in development.> kdereview is where code goes for review for addition to \
the main modules.> to go into kdereview it needs to compile, work decently, have> \
documentation, be ready to be translated, etc...>> so this app, being stable and all, \
should probably move directly into> kdereview for movement elsewhere after review.